Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Break

I got back from my spring break trip late yesterday afternoon. I had so much fun! The family I went with is so sweet and such a blessing. We went to South Carolina to go hiking and enjoy a break from school work.

We ended up only hiking one of the days we were there because the weather was bad.
We hiked the first day. It was a rainy, foggy day, but we were ready to get out on an adventure. What we thought was going to be a short leisurely hike, turned into a 4 hour, 10 mile hike!! 10 MILES. in the cold. Yes, we made it back alive. It was quite an adventure!!

Then the next day (on the only sunny day of the week) we didn't hike because we were pooped from the day before. We enjoyed just hanging out shopping, swimming at the club and being together. I had so much fun and I am so glad I got the opportunity to go on the trip with such a GREAT family!

I know I promised pictures, but it was so yucky all week that I don't have any to share with you ( i know, bad excuse), but here are some more film pictures that I took a few weeks ago.
PROP: flower vase





*Oh, and the family portraits that Mrs. Kerinsa took of our family in Colorado are up and posted. Check them out HERE. She did a wonderful job!! I am so happy with them:) She takes awesome pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)