Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Film, and a Short Story.

These are some more film pictures that I took. I was reading on the frond porch and got in a creative mood so I decided to play around with film a little more. I need to find a person to practice on as well to get a better grasp on how all of this works, so if you are willing to be a volunteer please let me know :)




That is the little angel guarding the garden in my front yard.




Have I mentioned that I like mirror pictures? Well, I do. I like them a lot. This is a mirror form my mom's bathroom that I snatched so I could play around with reflection.


This is the top of my mailbox. I like the symmetrical design it creates. So I took a picture of it, of coarse!

One time a school bus (like the one below), backed into our mailbox, causing it to tumble and crash into the bushes surrounding it. The bus driver failed to tell us of this tragic event. Over the next few days, the bushes died. A few days later when he showed up to repair it, and another mailbox was built in place of the old one. There, wasn't that a great story? So glad I could entertain you for a moment.


Have a Great day! Get outside and enjoy the nice weather, that's what I'll be doing :)

-Maddy K.

1 comment:

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)