Thursday, April 7, 2011

Photography Contest

Hello! I follow a blog titled Livin my life 4 Jesus. And every week she has a photography contest, where you can enter a photo and you compete in a friendly voting competition. I Love Ali's blog. You should check it out, too :)
Anyways, last week the theme was hands and feet. My picture tied for first with another great photographer. This is the pic I entered:



This week the theme is portraits of yourself (taken by you or another person). Give it a try and enter!
Here is my entry for this week:

4 comments:

  1. Ali does have an awesome blog! love the picture :) btw, is that your camera? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for entering! Thank youu! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiley, yes that is my camera. That was taken when I was borrowing it, but I own it now:) I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)