Friday, April 8, 2011

Enjoying Spring Green

Have I mentioned how much I am loving this weather? Well, there I mentioned it. It is fabulous. Not too hot- just right with a little breeze. It feels great to go outside. I often find myself reading on the front porch, enjoying the life going on outdoors. Flowers are blooming everywhere, birds are chirping a melody, and the world is green. Spring green (I heard it called that, and I thought it was cute). The kind of green that is only around during this time of year. I love it. It warms my heart.
I took these pictures when I was babysitting yesterday.
When I walked in the door one of them asked me, "Did you bring your camera?" As a matter of fact I had!
I arrived at their house at prim lighting for taking pictures, so we headed outside. We had fun trying out different poses, making faces, and enjoying the Spring green!






 


Have a good weekend! 
-Maddy K.

3 comments:

  1. i love spring green. i think the more north you live, the more summer green stays like spring green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome!!! I love you sister and am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and I love those kids! LOVE these pics so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)