Sunday, April 17, 2011

Loved by My Maker


"Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you , and people in exchange for your life." -Isaiah 43:4

You are precious to Him. He loves you. To Him you are so significant. We can find worth, not through the things of this world, but through Him.
This verse gives us so much truth. I put this verse on my mirror as a reminder of how special I am to my Maker.
You are precious. You are significant. You are loved. He can use you in mighty ways, and He will. He loves you with a love beyond our understanding. Bask in His love this week. You are His Child. Don't ever forget it.
your sister in Christ,
-Maddy K.

1 comment:

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)