Saturday, April 2, 2011

Film Work- Prop: Converse

Here are some film pictures I took of a pair of my converse. I created them on converse.com. I love my converse. I also have a gray pair that I just got purple laces for. I love purple, too!





I don't like the way the shadow turned out on this pictures, but I decided to post it anyway, since I'm still learning the ropes with film. 


I was trying to be creative, so I tied my laces together and tossed them over a tree branch :)

I have been learning a lot about film (thanks Neal), and I am going to try to branch out and shoot in manual for my next roll. We'll see how that goes! There is so much that I don't know about film and so much to learn. I'm excited to experiment and practice!!

1 comment:

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)