Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Pretty Kitty

Here are some pictures of my pretty kitty, Kassie. She likes to accompany me while I read on the front porch rocking chair. She is so frisky, and very rarely will she let you pet her for long. She is a strange cat with an odd meow. I'm not a huge cat person, but I don't mind them. Cats don't seem to like me very well either. 

* These were taken with my VERY FIRST roll of film. Kassie was my first subject to shoot.





I got her to look up by dangling my fingers above her head. It worked!
- I won't be blogging for a while. I am headed out of town for the week to be the designated babysitter with This Family. We are going hiking almost everyday, so I am sure I will have some pictures to share when I get back.

Have a good week, Maddy K.

2 comments:

  1. awwww! i love them! the second is adorable, makes me laugh! You're an awesome photographer! you know what, i'll pre-schedule you for my wedding. i'd love someone as good as you ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)