Saturday, March 26, 2011

Film with Friends :)

Earlier in the week we (meaning me mom and I) went out to lunch with some friends. Emily and I, and our mothers are all really great friends. We have so many laughs together.
I had a few pictures left on a roll of film, so I thought it would be a good idea to snap a few with, Em. I am very happy with the way they turned out. Film is so fun, crisp and thrilling. I love the anticipation of waiting for the pictures to get developed.


This was the first one me mom took of us. We were headed over to take pictures by a brick wall so the background wouldn't be as busy, but I made us stop and take one where our hair was blowing in the wind. Something about looking at a 'windy' picture just makes me feel like I can fly, and just float away with the wind... Ha!


This one just makes me giggle a little. I thought i would be fun/cheesy if we held hands. We were just being goofy :)


Here is Emily and her mom. So sweet... Look how cute, Em's shirt is. I love that shirt!


And us. My mom and I :)


This us officially my favorite! Thanks for posing with me, Emily!! Ha, Love you!

2 comments:

  1. AWW! I love your film work! These are sooso cutee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU, LOVE YOUR BLOG, LOVE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY. :) and i love posing with ya frann!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)