Friday, March 25, 2011

Film Pics- Colorado

This is for those of you who held me to my word:
Ok, Now as you view some of my first film pictures, keep in mind that these are in fact, some of my FIRST film pictures. I am learning. They aren't great (a little underexposed), but hey I'm having fun. Film is a whole different ball game for me, which makes my mom laugh because she grew up using film only. I'll get it down, eventually. I'm looking into getting a light meter soon, so that will help for sure.


Here is my mom and sister, posing in the glorious chilled weather.
- I believe this was the first picture I took with this roll of film.


This is the view from my brother's apartment, early morning.It had just snowed 2 inches the night before. I can;t imagine waking up only to find that it had 'only snowed 2 more inches over night'
"Oh, no big deal. Just 2 more inches to add to the feet of snow covering the ground."


I don't remember exactly where I took this, but look at those cute little lodgy-type houses. I would love to live in one of those. Wouldn't you?


Here's the whole family, posing on a look out that we went on quite an adventure to find. Gorgeous view. I am still convinced that the mountains are fake, but then look at what a great God we serve!


And here is my brother, being the 'Mountain Man' that he is, with no fear of heights or drop offs whatsoever. He had us all scared out of our minds as he walked along the edge of the rocks like it was nothing. Me, oh my. You gotta love him :)

Riley and Amy :)


Mrs. Kerinsa took some family portraits of us on the look out. Ah, we has so much fun. She is living the life that I dream of living one day, as a photographer in Colorado. She is wonderful, and has helped me tremendously. She's such an encouragement. I'm excited to see the pictures she took of us!! :)

So there they are, some of my first film pictures! I will post some more soon. I got a bunch developed along with these, the other day. I'm sure they'll get better and better as a practice more.
Stay tuned, Maddy. K

2 comments:

  1. Love them, especially the one of Riley with the sun flare. :) I don't think I ever noticed you taking my picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really nice. I think it is scanner operator error, not underexposure. Good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)