Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Swings, Twister and Silly Faces








I love babysitting. Usually my weekly schedule involves babysitting a family from my church.  Now that my brother and sister are off to and graduated from college, whenever I get the chance to play boardgames and play outside like a kid again, I have fun!

I absolutely love these kids. They are like my younger siblings, and since I don't have any younger sibs, I enjoy all the time that I get to spend with them. They love to play twister and play out in the back yard whenever I watch them at my house. When we are at their house we play capture the flag, clue, charades... you name it. We have a blast.

Next week I am going on spring break with them as their full time babysitter :) I am sure you will see some more pictures of them once I get back from the trip. They agreed, wholeheartedly to let me practice taking pictures on them!

--When I edited these pictures I tried some different effects to see how they would turn out. I like to try something different every once in a while.

* film pictures from Colorado and the past few weeks are being developed. They should be on the blog by Friday. Hold me to my word.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! And, oh, I'll hold you to your word! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Such a cute family! I really like the last one with the converses! Super cute! Love you my sister!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)