Thursday, July 21, 2011

Turtle Back Falls!

I get to go somewhere pretty awesome tomorrow. I've only been there once before and I've been itching to go back ever since. It's a place called Turtle Back Falls.
If I tried to explain to you in words what turtle back falls is, you would get a very strange image in your head. Thank the Lord for pictures. So, alog with my strange description of the phenomenal place I get to go to tomorrow I will share a picture (but you have to promise not to laugh, because this was taken last year and I look like a goober).
Turtle Back falls:  Is a place where water runs off of a natural curved rock shaped like the back of a turtle's shell (hence the name). The rock is smooth enough so that you can slide off of it, along with the water into a deep pool of water. Along with the turtle back shaped rock is other rocks of different sizes and shapes that you can jump of if you so desire. Even if you are afraid of heights, it's still a fun place to go.
I'm like SO excited! A group from my church is leaving tomorrow morning around 8:00 am. We are gonna drive up and pack a lunch for when we get there. After all the fun is had we will change, have a nice dinner and head home. We hope to be home around 11:00! Should be a long, but fun day! If I haven't mentioned already, I'm REALLY excited :)

Now, here is the picture so you can get an idea in your head. (remember, no laughing)

you can tell by the look on my goobery face what a great time I am having :)

What adventures are you up to this fine weekend?

Maddy K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)