Friday, July 1, 2011

Blog Interview with Ali!

I have been following Ali's blog for a while, and I have always been interested in her blog and creativity. I contacted her to be interviewed and I have really enjoyed getting to know her more through email. She is a really encouraging blogger and I definitely suggest that you follow her blog :) She will have you smiling in no time!

Ali's interview:
Thanks so much Maddy for interviewing me on your blog! It means so much! :)

 1.What made you start a blog? I originally started a blog with my best friend and cousin, Haven and the blog is called Naturally More.  At that time we knew absolutely nothing about blogging, but we wanted to do it together. Then I decided I wanted to start my own blog-Livin My Life 4 Jesus-because my cousin, Haven wasn't posting as much as I was on our blog, and mostly all that I was posting was just about me. I decided to create my own blog because I loved doing it so much!


 2.How do you choose what to blog about? The pictures I take determines what I blog about. If I take pictures of a bunch of flowers-I'll post about flowers. ;)

3.What inspired your blog title- 'Livin my Life 4 Jesus'? What inspired me to title my blog the way I did was because the one and only reason I am blogging, and living this life is because JESUS made me, and died for me. I want to live every day for him, I want to live my LIFE for Him. My blog is about every day that I live, living it for Him!



4.After following your blog for a while, I know that you love photography. What first got you interested in it? I first got interested in photography when I turned 13 almost a year ago. I got my point and shoot from my family for my birthday, and ever since then, I've been capturing beautiful moments of life as much as I can! :) What got me interested in it was seeing people on blogs taking pictures of such incredible/pretty things! I wanted to be just like them and be a photographer. So I started experiencing with my camera, and I'm trying to make my point and shoot work. ;)

5. As you take a picture what goes through your mind? When I take a picture lots of things go through my head. But just a few are: 1. I'm an idiot. Is this picture really gonna turn out? 2. I can't wait to edit this, and share it! and 3. Does anybody see me kneeling on the ground taking these? I hope not. ;)


6.Is there a certain photographer that inspires you most? Oh, lots and lots of photographers inspire me. But I would have to say Kiley from Click and Capture does most. I know her in real life and she is one of my best friends. I hang out with her often, and I love to see her click and capture with her SLR. I would go check out her blog, because she rocks at taking pictures. She has the cutest baby sister that she takes pictures of too, and she knows exactly how to take unique shots! :) This one of Kasandra is my favorite of all the pictures she's taken. I love it! :) 


7.What is your favorite season to photograph? I love to photograph spring! Spring is just a pretty season and has the best weather for photographing! I love to capture flowers, and nature outside!

8. What camera do you use? Lens? I use a Fujifilm. A black one to be exact. And it's a point and shoot. So no, there is no lens. I try to be unique with my photos to make them good, but right now I don't need an SLR. Not quite yet. ;)

9.If you could travel anywhere in the world and stay there for a whole week (cost covered) where would you choose to go?
Hmm, If I could go anywhere for a whole week I would go to Paris. Wow. I can't believe I just wrote Paris down. I would usually put Hawaii or something, but just the thought of going out of the US, and seeing the wonderful Paris, would be amazing!

10.What other hobbies do you spend your time enjoying? I also love to bike, play volleyball, hang out with friends, go to youth group, and just hang out with family! I'm not just a girl who loves photography, I also love to be active and stay outside and go biking or something! :)

11. What other hobbies do you spend your time enjoying? My advice for bloggers or photographers? Well, for bloggers: Just be yourself! On your blog make sure you post what you want to post, and say what you want to say, and if people like your style they will follow you! And if not, then you can't do anything about it! Don't change you because of other people! Just let people choose if they want to follow you! And photographers: be unique with your photos! Try to do different things with your camera that you see no one else doing! :)

Thanks again, Maddy! Now everyone go check out my blog! Livin My Life 4 Jesus!

2 comments:

  1. love this post! thanks for sharing one of my pictures, Ali! love you girlie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This girl is so precious! love her blog. Very mature for her age. :) good pick friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)