Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How we do life

So today I got to hangout with some friends, unexpectedly. I hadn't seen them in a longgggg time and I ran into them at lunch and we hung out for a while. It was nice to catch up with them. I love it when you make one decision- like where you will go for lunch- and your whole day changes for the good.
One of my friends, Mary Helen is an aspiring photographer too, and we always like to take pictures together. Check out her blog! She asked me to take a picture for her that she had in mind so we headed outside before I left... did I mention that I got my driver's license? It is wonderful to be able to drive places!!
Here are a few pictures that we took today :)

I kinda sorta have a thing for feet pictures. Have I mentioned that?

She's so cute :)



I love that smile, I love that laugh. Warms my heart. Now, go check out her blog. really. You don't know your missing! http://mhdouglas.blogspot.com/

I had a good day. How was yours?

Maddy K.

3 comments:

  1. I love those pictures! :) Awesome to hear that you got your drivers license! That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are so awesome! love you bunches friend! can't wait to be driving with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last shot is so wonderful - so warm and inviting. Love the smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)