Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Baby

I babysat a sweet, sweet baby boy from my church this morning. I took it as an opportunity to snap some pictures, but this morning also reminded me of a very simple principle...

A baby. It depends on it's mother for food, it's trusts it's parents to keep it safe. It feels secure in their loving arms. It never doubts that it's mother will care for and love him or her. The baby trusts it's mother to provide for it's every need. From the day it's born, a baby is soothed by the sound of his mother's voice. As it grows, it learns to obey it's parents because it trust their guidance.
We, as Christians are told to have Childlike faith. When you think of a child, those are some of the things you think of. The Lord tells us to trust Him like a child trusts it's mother. We can depend on him, trust him and find our security in him. Their is no doubting his love for us. He calls us to grab a hold of his hand and follow him. With no worries, no doubts, no cares, just trust.








3 comments:

  1. Oh, Shutterbug! I could just kiss you! I LOVE these!!! And your reminder...how I needed it today (and every day!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said - love the first shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)