Saturday, June 11, 2011

Tale as Old as Time

Tonight was our third performance of Beauty and the Beast! I can't believe it is almost over. It makes me sad! These past couple weeks have been so much fun! We put on this amazing show in just 2 short weeks!
I have made some great friends and really learned a lot about the makings of a play. I wish all of you could see it! We have a great cast! A great dance number for 'Be Our Guest' and 'Gaston'- my two  favorites!
Man it has been so fun! I don't want it to end!!

Have a good weekend,
Maddy K

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I got your comment on my blog about me being interviewed on your blog! I would love to, and I was thinking maybe I could even interview you on my blog! So email me at alilovesvb97(at)gmail(dot)com!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)