Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Beach Pics

Hello! Man this past week has been crazy, but without further ado- here are the pictures from the beach! We went with some of our friends for my mom's birthday. We all had a really great time! It was fun laying out and getting a good tan, going out for dinner, watching sunsets. Ahhh. I could live there.

When we go to the beach we like to take a 'break' from lying around and we go take walks down the beach. There was a man that built sand sculptures and when we took a walk each day he would have a new sand creature built. It was awesome! We talked to him and it turns out that he is a retired Cop. haha. Who would have thought?-- not me!


The mermaids were especially neat!

I just love shells. And pictures of feet... odd, but I do. So I took a picture of my feet In shells!
Here is a pictures of us all dressed up for dinner :)

Afterwards we walked down to the beach to watch the sunset. -This was not a posed picture. I love it when that happens!! Cute mother-daughter moment :)


I can't decide if I like this picture... but I though it was interesting. What do you think?

There is nothing like a Siesta Key sunset!

Enjoy your summer days, 
Maddy K.

2 comments:

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)