Friday, June 3, 2011

Bubble :)

Yes, I am still alive. This week has just been much crazier than I had anticipated. I am still working on editing pictures from the beach. I have done over half of them, but I want to post them all at once. I hate waiting so long after fact to post them, but...
Lately I have been rehearsing every day to be in a play at a local theater in town. We are doing Beauty and the Beast. I have been having a lot of fun with it. We have a great cast! If you live near me you should come see it. The performances are next weekend the 10th-12th. I think you would really enjoy it!
So to tie you over until I can get the rest of the pictures done... here is a picture of me blowing a bubble. Me and some of my friends were goofing of- taking funny pics and I thought this one turned out pretty cool! :)



How is your summer??
-Maddy K.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa....... that is stunning, lovely shot girlY!
    I have been doing prety good! :)
    I like summer, except for sun burn!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)