Sunday, May 22, 2011

Love Stands Out Concert

On Thursday Night I went to a Wayne Kerr Band Concert for their world tour for their new Album- Love Stands Out. The concert was held at a local school and you got a free CD upon entry. I'm usually not a huge concert person, but over time I have grown to love them. I was oober pumped about this one because I had heard the band several times at a Youth retreat I had gone to. Their songs are great, and they do a great job making worship songs modern. There wasn't a ton of people at this concert because it was mainly just for our church, so not only did I get a front row seat, but afterward we got to hangout with Wayne Kerr and the band. We got autographs and pictures. It was really fun!

I was close enough to just stand on my tip-toes ans snap a picture.

This picture was taken by Wayne Kerr from the stage. Me and my friends are up front. Out hands spell out 
W-A-Y-N-E-K-E-RR-!-! It was great :)

There is us afterwards with the Wayne Kerr Band!
-my friend on the end got them to autograph her face. haha!

And here we are hanging out with RAZ- base guitar and Noland- guitarist... I'm not sure where the drummer went. They were hilarious though :)

So, there you have it. The Wayne Kerr concert in a nutshell. I've been jamin to the tunes from his new CD. Love it!
Have a fantastic Weekend,
Maddy K.

2 comments:

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)