Monday, May 9, 2011

Film IS fun!

A few other photographers and I went downtown to photograph a model. She is gorgeous and we had fun with the different dresses she brought to wear.
This is my first roll of film that got sent off to the lab. I am very pleased with the results! I did absolutely nothing to these pictures- no editing, cropping- nothing. I wanted you to experience with me first hand the wonders of the lab!

We started inside:


---This is the picture (above) I entered into a contest. It was picked to be in the group of finalists.---



Then we headed outside after she changed into my favorite dress. I love the colors in it:











11 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING! good job! WOW. These are good. Can I model for you? haha. Love you Madds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all SO GOOD! GREAT JOB! =)) and thanks for linking up to my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddy!! You did such a great job! I'm very impressed with your mad film skillz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweeeeeet picture ya got there!
    BTW, LOVE the dress!
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot stop looking at these. Absolutely stunning. And the locations! I'd die if I got a chance to shoot in places like those, especially the old warehouse. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came over from Grace's blog and you have done an incredible job with this shoot. Amazing. I can't wait to see more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these! Wonderful job! :) I especially love the second,third, sixth, and the last three. :)

    xo
    Maria Elyse
    www.uneasyimpressions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely stunning mads:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for taking the time to read my post! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! I love to hear from my followers :)